Step 1 – Installing EMP365
A step-by-step guide
EMP365 is a cloud-based Growth Engine 📈 for Nimble Organizations, powered by Microsoft solutions. Its main user interface is available in MS Teams.
This is a step-by-step guide to help you get started with EMP365.
Prerequisites: Your organization must be using cloud-based O365. On-premise Office cannot be integrated into EMP365.
The installation consists of 3 steps:
- In Your Azure Active Directory (AD), grant access to EMP365
- Forward access credentials to EMP365 administrator so that he/she could register your account
- In MS Teams, each user must install EMP365 application
Once these steps are done, your organization is ready to use EMP365.
Granting Access to EMP365 in AD
- Open https://portal.azure.com
- Log in if not logged in yet
- Navigate to Azure Active Directory → App registrations → New Registration
4. Enter registration details (Name: EMP365, access type: single-tenant) and click on “Register”. After successful registration, copy client ID & tenant ID from the overview page in order to send these to EMP365 admin.
- Navigate to App registrations → EMP365 → Certificates & secrets → New client secret
- Enter secret details (Name: EMP365 secret, Never expires). Click on “Add”. A new secret is created. Now, copy the entire secret value in order to send it to the EMP365 admin
- Send client ID, tenant ID and the secret value to EMP365 admin and continue immediately with the next steps 📩
- Navigate to App registrations | EMP365 | API permissions. Click to „Add a permission“ and then „Microsoft Graph“
- Click to „Application permissions“, insert into filter textarea „User.Read“ and choose „User.Read.All“ .
- Insert into filter area “group” and choose “Group.Read.All” and click to “Add permissions”
- Insert into filter area “calendar” and choose “Calendars.ReadWrite” and click to “Add permissions”
- Navigate to Enterprise applications | EMP365 | Permissions. Click to „Grant admin consent for your company“. Click Accept on the permissions review window.
- Navigate to Groups.
- Click + New group
- Insert EMP365 into Group name textbox, click to members, select the persons who will use Emp365 application and click Select to add the selected persons into the group. Click to Create
- Now you need to wait for EMP365 admin to activate your account. You will receive the email from our support team after the account is added.